Sunday, February 26, 2012

What is the best iPod connection for a 2007 Honda navi radio?

I just bought a 2007 Honda Civic Si with the navi system. I have my iPod connected to the front aux plug, but would like to know if anyone has found a better option? What does the iPod screen show if I get a cable to connect it to the back? Does it charge? I'm open to suggestions of what to do. Note also that I prefer controlling the iPod through the iPod controls, not the radio.What is the best iPod connection for a 2007 Honda navi radio?You can try this.

http://www.oemautosound.com/pc-256-183-h鈥?/a>What is the best iPod connection for a 2007 Honda navi radio?"hi good prices at pacific sound 101 has wat u looking for and alot of options to pick from call 8054941644 and they will help answer ur questions u should go there in 2751 E Thousand Oaks Blvd # 4, Thousand Oaks, CA鈥?quot;

try this place awesome deals !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment