Sunday, February 26, 2012

I am planning to install dickie seat in my honda crv 2002 model. Is it a good idea?

Has anybody done it in honda and if yes are you satisfied. What happens with the value of car if i have to sell it.I am planning to install dickie seat in my honda crv 2002 model. Is it a good idea?i don't know what made u to think like that.. but of course, i guess ,to accommodate more people..but u can do that if ur aiming children. u can fit that in either front facing or rear facing manner.. if ur family include more than 5 members and ur not going to sell the vehicle now its a good idea .. resale value 'll not be affected as it can be removed safely ..I am planning to install dickie seat in my honda crv 2002 model. Is it a good idea?The seat will have to have a seat belt and the part of the car it is attached to must have the kite safety rating and where and how will you get that. I made eight seat belt kits and fitted them to early Land Rovers and it was possible to lift the vehicle from the fitting-it was so strong ,but the police and the insurance companies would not allow them as the fittings were not up to the construction and use regulations and I had to remove them
  • minn kota
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment