Sunday, February 26, 2012

How much would it cost to add a clear coat to my paint on a 2008 Honda Element?

I just bought a used Honda Element, and refused the $700 clear coat from the dealer because I figure I can get it cheaper on my own. How much would it cost, on average?How much would it cost to add a clear coat to my paint on a 2008 Honda Element?What you turned down was a "paint sealant" not a clear coat. It is just a high priced teflon based wax. You can buy a lot of good wax for $700.How much would it cost to add a clear coat to my paint on a 2008 Honda Element?It already has clear coat on it. All modern cars that don't have an explicitly flat finish have clear coat over the paint.How much would it cost to add a clear coat to my paint on a 2008 Honda Element?A 3 year old car shouldn't need a 'clear coat' unless the paint was damaged. The dealer was probably offering you a $700 wax job. You did right in refusing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment