Thursday, February 23, 2012

How do I replace a headlight in a 2001 Honda Odyssey?

A few weeks ago I was driving around, and I clipped a deer in the butt with the very right side of my front end. My bumper is sort off, my headlight is busted and does not work, and my quarter panel is a little bent. If you could tell me/show me where I could get the proper instructions for repairing a 2001 Honda Odyssey, specifically removing the old headlight and installing a new one, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.How do I replace a headlight in a 2001 Honda Odyssey?when u go to the auto parts store to buy the headlight they should be able to tell u how to do it...it differs from vehicle to vehicle but normally there are a couple screws that u take out and then the headlight comes right out

No comments:

Post a Comment