Thursday, February 23, 2012

What should I expect to pay for a 2009 Honda Accord EX?

Fully loaded. I will be paying with a check for the full amount. I want a good deal, without a bunch of time involved. Any suggestions on how to bypass the haggling with a dealer, and get close to the suggested retail price of the Kelly Blue Book? I think dealerships are hurting, and I'd like to get an excellent deal on a Honda Accord.What should I expect to pay for a 2009 Honda Accord EX?Are you looking for fully loaded or the EX? Are you looking for the 4 or 6 cylinder?



Fully loaded will be an EX-L Navi in either the V6 or the 4 cylinder. This will be as high as you can go without adding any accessories.



I would suggest submitting online inquiries. Dealing with Internet managers is meant to save you time and skip the haggle crap everybody wants to avoid. If you belong to a buying service you could save even more over the internet price.



If you contacted me I would tell you under $26k for the 4 cyl. and under $27 for the V6. Then add tax, tags, title and processing. Both of these cars would have leather, blue tooth and navigation.What should I expect to pay for a 2009 Honda Accord EX?It depends. An Accord EX with all the bells and whistles, including a 6 cylinder engine, GPS, leather heated seats and fog lights will probably cost you about $26,000. But the sad state of the economy and poor car sales places you in the position to bargain for a lower price.

No comments:

Post a Comment