Thursday, February 23, 2012

How do i change the oil on my 2006 honda cbr f4i?

im planning on changing the oil on my 2006 honda cbr 600 f4i but i dont know where the filter, oil cap and oil drain is. how do i get to these parts? its my first bike so im still trying 2 get 2 know it and i dont want to take it 2 a shop and pay hella money for it. btw what kind of oil is best for this bike?How do i change the oil on my 2006 honda cbr f4i?The answers to all of your questions are in the Owner's Manual. If you don't have one, get one from your local Honda dealer. It will contain lots of useful information which will save you even more money down the road: An excellent investment for you and your bike.How do i change the oil on my 2006 honda cbr f4i?Either buy the workshop manual or get down and crawl around it from every angle. There are web sites that you can down load form, so do some searching.How do i change the oil on my 2006 honda cbr f4i?well bp has a ton of oil to spare in the gulf of mexico if you know what i mean.
  • ihop locations
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment