Sunday, February 26, 2012

How can I tell if there is a remote start already installed in my used 2005 Honda Accord?

I bought a used car and found in the records that there was once a remote start installed, but there was no documentation about taking it out. But the dealer never told me there was one when i first bought the car, so i dont know now. It is a 2005 Honda Accord EX-L. How can i check the car to find out if there is one currently installed? ThanksHow can I tell if there is a remote start already installed in my used 2005 Honda Accord?Go to your mechanic !!!!How can I tell if there is a remote start already installed in my used 2005 Honda Accord?Look at the bodywork under the hood for a label that warns mechanics about a remote starter. If there is a remote start installed there is supposed to be a warning label.

No comments:

Post a Comment