Thursday, February 23, 2012

Is the new Honda navigation system worth upgrading so soon?

I have a 2010 Honda with a navigation system version 6.81A in it. I received info on upgrading it to the 2011 version which is V6.92. Is it worth spending the money to upgrade it already? Does anyone know the difference in these two versions? I would like the latest version because there are some metro areas that after construction do not show up on the navi but if it is minor in difference, I do not want to spend the money. Can anyone help me?Is the new Honda navigation system worth upgrading so soon?If there has been tons of construction in your area, it's usually a good idea to update the disc. I was told by Honda that the "average" person, i.e. non real estate agent, only needs to update the disc every 3-5 years, but the construction part wasn't taken into consideration in that statement. If it were me, I would wait until next year's update to insure that the disc includes the new metro areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment