Thursday, February 23, 2012

How do I change the time in my 2005 Honda Civic?

I have lost my user's manual and cannot remember how to change the time that is displayed on my clock in my 2005 Honda Civic. I know this is a sort of dumb question, but I would like to thanks in advice for the help!How do I change the time in my 2005 Honda Civic?look for the clock button on the radio and push it with the car on but the radio off u should hear a beep after like 30 seconds...if u dont hear the beep keep holding the clock button down and mash the h and m buttons and the time will change...i cant remember if that one beeps or not done to many different ones at theis point in time with the time change and all...good luckHow do I change the time in my 2005 Honda Civic?Usually there is a set clock button.... if there isnt then you can check right under the time and there may be an "H" and an"M" with a button under each the "H" changes the hours, the "M" changes the minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment