Sunday, February 26, 2012

What kind of a stereo system and engine and body kit should I put on my Honda Civic?

I just bought a car (Honda Civic) and I want to soup it up....show quality. I want it to be fast but also lightweight. So if you know anything about cars help me out!What kind of a stereo system and engine and body kit should I put on my Honda Civic?you didnt say what year, but here's a load of body kits for the honda civic

http://www.customautotrim.com/bodykits/e鈥?/a>What kind of a stereo system and engine and body kit should I put on my Honda Civic?I tend to lean towards the Buddy Club 2 kits for the Civics. They are light weight and just plain MEAN!!!!!!!!!! But you would help me out a little more if you provided me with the year and bodystyle.What kind of a stereo system and engine and body kit should I put on my Honda Civic?if you put a body kit forget about doing work in the motor cause you be consider a ricer both way the import and the domestic scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment