Monday, February 20, 2012

Could I have help help repairing part of the exterior on my Honda?

I own a 1993 Honda Del Sol and I want to repair a cracked part on the exterior of my car. I don't know exactly what to call it, but its a black horizontal bar between the bottom of my rear window and my trunk. It seems to be a silver bar thats painted black or coated with rubber, but the sun has mad it crack off and i can see pats of the silver under it. I called the Honda dealership and they said it would cost $95 to replace it. I'm guessing they're talking about replacing that whole coated bar. Anyways, Is there another way to fix it other than going to the dealer.Could I have help help repairing part of the exterior on my Honda?If it is the seal around the window itself, you can get a tube of that stuff at a auto parts place for less than 10 bucks. Otherwise, you could always check junkyards in your area for the part.

No comments:

Post a Comment