Thursday, February 23, 2012

How to diagnose your front turning lights of a honda civic?

I have a 2003 honda civic hybrid, my problem on my left side turning light doesn't stay on when headlights are on, it works when I turn on the left signal light it flashes and other than that headlights, back lights and emergency flashers work properly. is it the light bulb? oh i did take off the light bulb and put back to see if it had a loose connection but that wasn't it.How to diagnose your front turning lights of a honda civic?It sounds like you have a 2 filament bulb and one of the filaments is broken. I would try swapping it with the same bulb on the other side of the car to see if your problem follows the bulb. If it does, replace the bulb. If it does not, you may have a wiring concern.

No comments:

Post a Comment