Sunday, February 26, 2012

How do you set the time on a 2004 Honda Accord?

I purchased a 2004 Honda Accord from Carmax, but it didn't come with an owner's manual (strange, i know). Ever since the daylight savings time-switch, my clock has been off an hour. I suppose I could just press every combination of buttons on the radio until I figure it out, but I thought I'd let somebody speed things up for me, and show off their knowledge, haha. Thanks.How do you set the time on a 2004 Honda Accord?here's the instructions from the owners manual to set the clock on your 2004 accord

.

with the key in the ignition and turned ON but the radio turned OFF,



Press and hold the SOUND button.

until you hear a beep. The displayed

time begins to blink



Change the hours by pressing the

H (radio station Preset button 4) side of the bar until the numbers advance to the desired time.



Change the minutes by pressing the M

(radio station Preset 5) side of the bar until the

numbers advance to the desired time.



When you are finished, press the

SOUND button again to set the time.



hope that helpsHow do you set the time on a 2004 Honda Accord?Go to your local Honda dealer. They'll know how to set it correctly. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment