Sunday, February 26, 2012

Can anyone recommend a good racing chip for my Honda?

I have a 1997 Honda Accord 4 door vtec. I already have the upgraded exhaust and the upgraded intake and i heard that i can get an upgraded racing chip to improve the performance more. I also heard that there are some that i can connect to my computer and change things - is that true?

-If you can recommend a good website to buy from that would be great too.



Thanks in advance!Can anyone recommend a good racing chip for my Honda?In addition to the ones listed....chrome. but u wont gain any performance on a stock motor. stock ecu is programmed well enough until u start boostin or replacin cams an so onCan anyone recommend a good racing chip for my Honda?Mugen because its one of the best out there and has allot of potential to work with your car and allot of tuners are able to tune it with an ease.Can anyone recommend a good racing chip for my Honda?mugen or hondata
  • racing games online
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment