Sunday, January 29, 2012

You're on death row. You will have one last meal. What is it?

(This is my last meal:



Melted raclette (cheese) with cornichon pickles and watermelon rinds and prosciutto, barbecued baby back ribs smothered with a variety of sauces (particularly sweet n' sour), milk chocolate bars melted in croissant (bread), a gallon of swiss milk, authentic and gourmet Wood-Fired thin pizza with mozzarella cheese and tons of green peppers, cold mozzarella with tomatoes and basilico (that's basil), baguette (bread) dipped in extra virgin olive oil on the side, one last bowl of Special K cereal (w/ the swiss milk), la religieuse of

(gruy猫re cheese) fondue (look it up -- it's AWESOME), deep friend bacon, Kentucky fried chicken with the biscuits and gravy, well cooked veal with buttered smashed (not mashed) potatoes w/ gravy (love the gravy!) and A1 steak sauce, ...



That's all I can think of.)



I'm interested in others' favorite foods.You're on death row. You will have one last meal. What is it?
%26lt;*%26gt; FUGU %26lt;*%26gt; Google it, and You'll see why !
Mine would be a great cut of steak, medium rare. About 6 deep fried butterfly shrimp, and a Cesar salad, a baked potato with butter and sour cream, a Pepsi, and a slice of red velvet cake..........You're on death row. You will have one last meal. What is it?
yes now I'm starving %26amp; its dinner in about 3 hours %26amp; I have to cook it haha

I would like a roast beef dinner with baked onion,potatoes carrot pumpkin %26amp; some steamed green vegetable

Oh yeah stuff some garlic %26amp; herbs in the beef %26amp; when its all cooked make a lovely gravy with some of the pan juices

%26amp; if you have room left have icecream %26amp; jelly for desert !!!

But Seriously I would be far to nervous %26amp; scared to eat any food %26amp; the death penalty should be banned I think

just keep them in jail %26amp; teach them to be good people
4get sum food can i have my bf please one last timeYou're on death row. You will have one last meal. What is it?
I have very eclectic tastes, so expect this to seem a bit weird.



Appetizer - Cheese Fries a la Outback Steakhouse



Main Course - Bacon Cheeseburger, no toppings



Secondary Course - Pan Pizza, almost no sauce, but extra cheese. Pepperoni (bits, not slices), sausage (spicy), and bacon.



Sides - General Tso's Chicken, Hunan chicken, curly seasoned fries, waffle (plain) fries, and cheesy biscuits



Fruits - Just watermelon



Desserts - Jello, pudding, Ben and Jerry's (any flavor,) and Pineapple upside down cake. Oh, and jelly beans, gummi bears, and M%26amp;Ms swirled into hot fudge.



Drinks - Milk shakes and virgin coladas.



I would eat myself to death before I'd let the po-po get me.
steak and baked potato
hmmm... croissants covered in butter, spaghetti eis (it's german ice cream pushed through a noodle maker to look like noodles, strawberry preserves for spaghetti sauce, and white chocolate to look like Parmesan cheese), french fries, gobs and gobs of sushi (with avocado and crab), cucumbers and hummus, yakisoba noodles with fried tofu and broccoli, apple pie with pumpkin ice cream, foster's milk shake, organic dark chocolate, mochi (a japanese ice cream ball covered in rice dough and a little bit of rice flour) REAL italian pizza, alligator (never had it), and green olives.
me I think the other way I would want to inconvience everyone as much as possible after all it is my last dammed meal....



So I would request something that is hard to find and make just to prolong it and be a pain in the asp....
how about spagetti with jelly bean meat balls, and gummy bear sause....yeah
chicken and broccli allfredo dish from applebees

No comments:

Post a Comment