Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Recipe for raclette?

read about this thing called raclette that they eat in Switzerland, can anybody give me a recipe for it...(I found some on this Australian web site but I couldn't do it because the weights and stuff were diff and had things I'd never hard of so a U.S. recipe please??)Recipe for raclette?
Raclette is melted cheese (technically). I know what site you were looking at, and it is difficult when the measurements are different.

Try my source site. There is a great recipe that looks easy and sounds really good.Recipe for raclette?
Ingredients:



Mayo

Crumbs of Bread

Relish

Pinch of Tomatoes

Water

Salt

---

Get a bowl and mix all it in together. Then, put it in the oven for 8 - 10 minutes then let it cool and add salt at the top and mix it and its READY TO EAT!Recipe for raclette?
Slam,.what is a 'pinch' of tomatoes ?
  • things to do in san francisco
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment