Sunday, January 29, 2012

Where can I find a quality engine to replace my Honda GX160 blower engine?

My old Honda engine gave up the ghost today on my tiller. I want to replace it ASAP. It is a GX 160 with a regular 3/4" crankshaft. My old Honda was a pull start, but I want to look into pricing an electric start too.



If anyone knows a good website I can look at to get prices I would be appreciative. My new engine does not HAVE to be a Honda.Where can I find a quality engine to replace my Honda GX160 blower engine?The best place I've found to replace my honda engine or my tecumseh engine on my tiller (without the extended camshaft) is www.yamakoyoequipment.com



I've done some research on the Yamakoyo engines and i've found their quality comparable to that of honda engines at a fraction of the honda's cost.



Good Luck!Where can I find a quality engine to replace my Honda GX160 blower engine?awesome spammage

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment