Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Where can I find raclette in Portland?

I live in Portland, Oregon and I've been looking for a restaurant nearby that has raclette to no avail.



I know where I can find the cheese, but are there any restaurants in the Portland-Vancouver area that have Swiss (or French) raclette?Where can I find raclette in Portland?
I, too, am very fond of French cheese. Mimolette (sp?) is probably my favorite, but I digress.



See if there is a Whole Foods Market or a Bristol Farms or a Trader Joes in Portland.Where can I find raclette in Portland?
Amazingly, you can buy Raclette cheese online now right through Amazon. Just type it in the search, it'll show up in the Gourmet Food section. In fact, they have a very large selection of gourmet cheeses from all over the world.

Report Abuse

  • imos pizza
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment