Sunday, January 29, 2012

European Applicances in the US? 220v to 110v?

So my wife went to France recently and ended up buying a raclette machine. Now when we used it (in the US) I noticed it didn't get as hot as when we used them in France. My question is this, I know the european appliances take 220v and the US is 110v (-ish) is that why it didn't get any hotter and can I do something about it to make it work better?



Also it doesn't have an adjuster on the side to turn the heat up or down.



Thanks in advanceEuropean Applicances in the US? 220v to 110v?
ya you need a converter, you can pick it up in any hardware strore.European Applicances in the US? 220v to 110v?
THE VOLT IN EUROPE IS 240 AN ONE LEG IN US. IS 220V.WHIT TWO LEG IT WILL WORK IF IT IS 60 CYCLE IN EUROPE IS 50 CYCLE SOME APPLIANCES DONT WORK. BUT YOU CAN BUY A TRANSFORMER.,European Applicances in the US? 220v to 110v?
yo some times the product comes whit another buttom behind check

No comments:

Post a Comment