Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Has anyone used the Raclette or been to a party where it was used?

Hi I live in Toronto, all I hear about from the girls at work now is Raclette. I've been thinking about getting one of these from Home Outfitters as a wedding gift for my friend. The guy who works there told me the Trudeau is a good brand. I was however unable to choose, there is a small grill that makes for 4 and then 2 mini grills that makes for 8 and then a large party size girl, there's also another brand that is a large party size grill and it has a fondue bowl on top. Can anyone who has used this, or been to a party where it was used let me know your opinions? Is it easy to use? Would someone who got it as a gift even end up using it, or would it sit in a closet? What brand/size would you recommend? Thanks, any info would be helpful in helping make a decision.Has anyone used the Raclette or been to a party where it was used?
Never used.

No comments:

Post a Comment