Sunday, January 29, 2012

How do I replace the stoplight switch in a 1987 Honda Civic?

I was just told that the cause of my brakelights not turning off was a bad brakelight switch. I picked-up a replacement for the switch, but I am clueless on how to replace it. I have found guides online, but none of them for my car. I have a 1988 Honda Civic with automatic transmission and the hatchback body type. Can anyone lend me a hand. Also, if it is possible, provide visuals. I'm not a "car" person, but I follow directions well, so with much details provided, I can replace it easily. Thanks to anyone who can help.How do I replace the stoplight switch in a 1987 Honda Civic?If you follow your brake pedal up it is setup oon the arm of the brake pedal. Once you remove it you will see how the new one goes in. They usally only snap in with some circlips or the like. Simple in and out.
  • map of united states with cities
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment