Wednesday, January 25, 2012

In France around Dieppe or Londini猫res, where can I buy a Raclette set?

I'll be in the Londini猫res area soon and I would like to buy a Raclette set while I'm there to use while I'm there. Does anyone have a name of a shop and address?In France around Dieppe or Londini猫res, where can I buy a Raclette set?
Raclette sets are pretty easy to find in the larger discount stores (Carrefour, Auchan) and in the stores that specialize in electronics and appliances (Darty, Boulanger, LeClerc). They are also sold at BHV.In France around Dieppe or Londini猫res, where can I buy a Raclette set?
You can find Raclette set in

Mall, Supermarket, Internet.....



20鈧? to 70鈧?br>


Phone supermarket here

Auchan 脿 Dieppe

http://www.auchan.fr/magasin/accueil/acc鈥?/a>



There are raclette sets in Auchan supermarket

http://www.auchan.fr/vad/index.jsp?input鈥?/a>



Phone : Centre Commercial Belv茅d猫re

76371 DIEPPE

T茅l : 02.32.90.52.00

Outside 0033// 2.32.90.52.00In France around Dieppe or Londini猫res, where can I buy a Raclette set?
Raclette set are easy to find in large supermarkets such as Auchan and Leclerc. You can also find them in house equipement stores such as Conforama, But, Darty...

All these companies have at least a store in Dieppe...

No comments:

Post a Comment