Sunday, January 29, 2012

What's the stinkiest cheese you've had?

I'm always looking for strong cheese!

Raclette is potent!What's the stinkiest cheese you've had?
Limburger is pretty strong, but the absolutely worst of the worst I have ever encountered was raclette that was too old. Apparently it must be eaten fairly fresh, is very hard to get because it comes from only a certain type of cow in a certain area of France a certain time of year. People there actually throw "racletter parties" with the cheese taking center stage. I used to be a cheese buyer and "expert" (ha-ha) for a specialty food store, and hated HATED dealing with the raclette. The made me order it though we almost never had anyone buy it and it always made me gag.
LIMBURGER



It is a strong German cheese, has a delicious a bit spicy taste; however, if you don't eat it in one sitting, make SURE you seal it in a zip lock bag, and then into a plastic container, otherwise, you will not be able to open your fridge without fainting....What's the stinkiest cheese you've had?
Hands down it has to be "Cave Cheese!!" Made in Wisconsin.

It seriously smells so BAD that you can't get it past your nose! LOL

I think it was aged in a cave for 7 years? and tasted like vomit and smelled...lol... like ROTTEN feet!! LOL...

My Dad brought some home and we all started gagging and spitting it out in napkins! LOL This is a real product, I'm not joking!
Well it was kinda stinky and sour, it was goat feta cheese from France. I think I will stick with the Greek feta.What's the stinkiest cheese you've had?
ricotta cheese
blue cheeses
  • mcdonalds jobs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment