Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Which Restaurants Serve a Good Raclette in Central London?

I'm looking for a restaurant in central london where I can eat a really good dish of raclette. I want to have the proper cheesy melting lamp thingy and everything.Which Restaurants Serve a Good Raclette in Central London?
CHECK OUT THE COVENT GARDEN AREAWhich Restaurants Serve a Good Raclette in Central London?
Just hop on over here to Switzerland, I'll fix you the best Raclette ever!I even have the "lampy thing" and everything, itty bitty potatoes,,,well everything here is small, come to think of it.Which Restaurants Serve a Good Raclette in Central London?
Movenpick has moved from Swiss Centre and Victoria. There is a Raclette Stall at Borough Market and a bistro in Redchurch Street called Walluc.
You could try the Swiss Centre, its near Piccadilly Circus
  • online puzzle games
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment