Sunday, January 29, 2012

What's your favorite winter dish?

Mine is a Swiss-French dish called raclette (melted cheese with cornichon pickles and watermelon rinds essentially).What's your favorite winter dish?
If it ever cools off here in Houston Texas, I`ll make some sauerbraten, with red cabbage, and potato dumplings. Yum.
Clam chowderWhat's your favorite winter dish?
A perfect grilled cheese with steaming tomato soup.
Chili on game day! with beer of course.What's your favorite winter dish?
chili-it warms me up..
I'm a huge fan of home made soups and stews with hot fresh bread.
Lasagna
vegetarian gumbo and vegetarian chili.

i'm a vegetarian.
chilli
Chili
Soup
Homemade chili or Potato soup (my favorite!). I don't like soups in the summer.
Winter dish ? I don't know what is a winter dish ? I'll say Steak
chili....yummm
george clooney in a ski parka (what a dish!!!)



but i love raclette (never had it with watermelon rinds though... could you post an edit and tell me how to do that?)
Roasted chest nuts, I know it's not exactly a winter dish, but that is the only think I look forward to in the winter. I love chest nuts. : )
Ladies in pink fuzzy slippers !
chilie
German noodles with roast pork with sauerkraut
Chili and Chicken Noodle Soup
Hot Scotch Porridge ` with Milk %26amp; Treacle`? ever tried it` Warms tthee up all Day Long`?

No comments:

Post a Comment