Sunday, January 29, 2012

How do I replace or repair keys for a 2004 Honda Accord?

I bought a used 2004 honda accord, and discovered one of the keys I received does not work (either the remote open/close or manually). I really want at least one spare key, if not more, for my husband and an "emergency" key. What are my solutions, for repair or replacement, because I hear getting a new key from the dealership is rather expensive.How do I replace or repair keys for a 2004 Honda Accord?Some key are code in a way they can not made out side the dealership. You will need the ID of the vehicle. From this they can make key's up. It cost a bit for those type keys.

Howener, if you have a single sided key it can be copy at any place that has the blank for it.

The other area is a locksmith. They cost a lot.

The top two are the best answer.How do I replace or repair keys for a 2004 Honda Accord?Try the dealer or a experienced lock smith,or the place you bought the car

No comments:

Post a Comment